27th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Com and CA at the same time?

After inter single sitting, I want to go for B.Com degree course. I want to go for CA course because I am interested in CA course. Is there any problem in that?

28th October 2016, 12:01 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com and CA at the same time?

Yes you can pursue B.Com as well as CA in same time but one important thing you should know that you cannot pursue both degree from same mode.
You can pursue one from regulare mode and another from distance mode. If you avoid doing this will be a fraud.
28th October 2016, 01:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you can manage time, you can get admission in both of the courses and can continue with your studies, however it will not be an easy task, but if you are confident with it, you should and can go for it.
28th October 2016, 01:06 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After inter single sitting, I want to go for B.Com degree course. I want to go for CA course because I am interested in CA course. Is there any problem in that?
No, it is not possible to do two equivalent course in same period as together. And there is no provision to do these types of two courses in same times according to UGC.
28th October 2016, 02:10 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, there is no problem in that. In fact there are many candidates who do the same.

There is an additional benefit as well if you are a BCom graduate and want to do CA simultaneously.

You won't have to write the 1st phase of the CA i.e. CPT and can be will be given admission directly to the 2nd phase i.e. IPCC.
28th October 2016, 09:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry it is not possible for you to pursue CA and B.Com course at the same time. If you are interested to pursue for B.Com then you can apply for the Chartered Accountant course only after completing your Graduation. However, you can B. Com course through correspondence and Chartered Accountant course.

Please, visit here for more details.
28th October 2016, 04:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no problem is pursuing B.Com and CA together. As you have completed your 12th standard, so you are eligible to study both the courses and it is totally up to you whether you can study both the courses together or not.

There are many colleges offering B.Com and CA course, so just choose a college which is suitable for you and proceed with the admission. But, for doing CA final course you have to join the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). If you get qualified in IPCC then you can appear for CA final course.
28th October 2016, 08:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue B.Com course and CA course simultaneously.
After completing Inter, it will be better to opt for B.Com course.
After completing B.Com, you can then pursue for CA course preparation. This will not harm your CA preparation as well as your Graduation studies also.
7th July 2017, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th and cleared CPT and I want to pursue bcom(regular) from DU and also interested in CA course .Can I do them both at the same time?
15th October 2017, 02:08 PM
kunalroy89

If you have cleared CPT,you can pursue both together.That even though being hectic,will be helpful in saving your years in future.
CA is not some degree course,it is a professional course or training. Most of the practicing CA does the same to save wastage of years. Pursuing graduation alongwith CA course. Minimum qualification is 12th pass and as you have completed CPT,you can now get into 2nd chapter IPCC after graduation. You can get full details on website of ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?