7th December 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Graduation after seven years completing Intermediate?

Respected Sir, I had completed my intermediate before seven years and then I discontinued my studies so I want to know can I pursue Graduation after seven years completing Intermediate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC?
  2. If a person has done diploma(polytechnic) in electric engineering along with 12th can he do PG course?
  3. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  6. Is Diploma degree equivalent to Intermediate?
  7. In which subject should I pursue MA after 4 years of completing BBA course?
  8. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate?
  9. How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?
  11. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
  12. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation at the age of 23 years?
  14. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  15. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT? -- [New]
  16. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue BA without completing class 12th at the age of 30?
  18. Can I pursue MA Education after 3 years of completing BA in Sociology from IGNOU?
9th December 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation after seven years completing Intermediate?

Yes, definitely you can pursue your Graduation after seven years after completion of your Intermediate course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Graduation course. You need to follow the admission process like appearing and qualifying the entrance examination to get admission in Graduation course.
9th December 2016, 09:26 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge you cannot pursue your graduation in regular mode after completing intermediate seven years ago. But you can pursue your graduation in distance mode. Distance mode education is as valid as regular mode education. These are some universities for distance mode education :
1. IGNOU
2. NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY
3. VMOU
9th December 2016, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue graduation after 7 years of completing intermediate but make sure you fulfill the age criteria for that university, if you are looking for regular course. In case of distance mode courses, there is no upper age limit.

Also, you need to have gap certificate to show what you did in those 7 years during admission procedure. The best option for you will be distance mode because they don't have any age criteria.
11th December 2016, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my intermediate before seven years and then I discontinued my studies so I want to know can I pursue Graduation after seven years completing Intermediate? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can do graduation degree from a distance education University. You can do your graduation degree from below given University.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?