28th February 2017, 02:58 PM
abhishekdarne

How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th 2 years ago but I did not take admission for Graduation so I want to know how can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  3. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  4. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  8. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  10. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  11. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  13. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue MBA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
3rd March 2017, 07:30 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course even if you have completed 12th standard 2 years ago. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognized board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

Most of the colleges offer admission in B.Com course through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some other colleges conducts their own entrance examination for offering admission in B.Com course.
31st March 2017, 06:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

It is not at all a problem for you to get admission for B.Com course though you complete your 10+2, 2 years ago.

I am not sure of the reason behind this. But I can say that you have lost 2 years of your valuable career.

This may impact your required age criteria if you are planning to appear for some competitive exams after your Graduation.

Whatever happened is happened, please do not take any more gap between your academics.

B.Com is a 3 year Graduation level course in Commerce stream being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One can get direct admission for this course in many of the colleges. However there are some colleges which may conduct Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

Soon after the completion of this course, I suggest you to opt for MBA course for your Post Graduation.

MBA candidates are having plenty of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?