2nd April 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue ICAI course with BCom(H)?

Sir/Madam, I have successfully finished my 12th standard with 76% marks. Now, I have going to do BCom(H) course from Mumbai University. My question is that, can I do ICAI course during my BCom(H) Graduation? Please help me to know about this asap.

7th April 2019, 01:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue ICAI course with BCom(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I have successfully finished my 12th standard with 76% marks. Now, I have going to do BCom(H) course from Mumbai University. My question is that, can I do ICAI course during my BCom(H) Graduation? Please help me to know about this asap.

Yes, you can pursue ICAI – Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC) after completion of BCom (H) but you should have scored at least 55% marks in BCom (H) to study CA IPCC or you should have passed the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) for the admission to study CA IPCC.
There are two groups in the CA IPCC. The first group has 4 subjects and the second group has 3 subjects. After completion of the CA IPCC, you need to do a 3 year articleship training and then CA Final Examination. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?