10th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study ICAI program for BBA(H) final year student? List of coaching classes for ICAI program in Warangal?

My sister will be completing BBA(H) this year. She has an aggregate of 86% till her 5th semester, so what prior preparation required for joining ICAI program? I want to know how to enter for this course? I also want to get coaching for this course. So, suggest me some coaching of ICAI anywhere in Warangal?

29th July 2020, 07:09 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Procedure to study ICAI program for BBA(H) final year student? List of coaching classes for ICAI program in Warangal?

There is no prior preparation for joining CA Course but you must have basic knowledge of Accounts before entering the CA course, then you can directly apply for Intermediate Level of CA course after graduation. But if you wish to know what its all about, then you must start from the First Stage Of CA course, i.e. from Foundation Level Of CA course.

You can register online for CA Intermediate or Foundation Stage by visiting the official website of ICAI. www.icai.org.

ICAI does not provide any coaching classes but it provides online classes for its free of cost or at a very nominal cost on its Website.
However, there are several private coaching CA Classes which can help you in further understanding of several subjects of CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?