13th December 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering student of 2nd year. I want to study BE in Aerospace Engineering stream after my Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. So, is it possible for me to do this BE after my Diploma? Can I eligible for admission? I have studied Science in 12th standard.

29th April 2021, 12:32 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I study BE(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes, You can study BE(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

You will get direct admission in 2nd Year of BE via lateral entry scheme.

You have to go through college level counseling after JEE counseling procedure to secure admission.

There is no need to appear any entrance to get admission.
21st May 2021, 04:51 PM
suresh75020

Default Re: Can I study BE(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical engineering is one of the most popular courses in engineering course. Aeronautical engineering is a study of the Aerospace and aeronautical field. If you are looking for the best college then you should go to any college for your higher studies. If you get admission in good college then you get good placements as well as quality education.

Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering :

1. Students should be passed +12th in science stream under-recognized board.
2. Students should score a minimum of 45% aggregate score.

If you are looking to get admission to the best aeronautical Engineering then Campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies.In my opinion, East west college of engineering is one of the best aeronautical engineering colleges in India. provides a good placement for students while they are studying in the last year itself.

List of best aeronautical Engineering colleges in India :

East west college of Engineering
MS Ramaiah College of Institute of Technology.
SJB INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
Presidency college of Engineering.
East Point College of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?