15th March 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?

Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th.
What can I do for this?
And please tell me about its fee expenses.
Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  8. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  9. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  10. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
  14. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  15. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
14th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th.
What can I do for this?
And please tell me about its fee expenses.
Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, you can study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th standard. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with 35% marks in science and mathematics. The duration of the course is 3 years.

Acharya Institutes - Official Website
Singhania University - Official Website
Hindustan Academy - Official Website

The aspirant has to contact the institutions for the fees details, because the details are not available in the websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?