22nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue event management course along with BCA?

Hello Sir, I am doing BCA first year from IGNOU. I want to do some other course during BCA. Can you tell me about event management. Please Sir this is very important. Can you tell me which institute is best and this is the right course or not? Can you tell me any other course please Sir. My email id is [email protected]

27th August 2016, 02:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue event management course along with BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am doing BCA first year from IGNOU. I want to do some other course during BCA. Can you tell me about event management. Please Sir this is very important. Can you tell me which institute is best and this is the right course or not? Can you tell me any other course please Sir. My email id is [email protected]

Yes, you can pursue event management certificate course along with BCA course. There are some certification courses available in the event management field which can be done along with BCA. You can find many institutions in your city which will be providing the certification course in event management. It is advisable to study the course in regular mode. You can also get training in some of the event management companies after the course. This is one of the fastest growing industries in India and the scope is high. Recently the Birth day parties are also managed by the event management companies.
31st August 2016, 11:08 PM
adityasingh89

The event management course is a training course, so it can be done with any professional course. You will have to manage time. There are also training institutes which provide training on weekends. You can join them as well if you can't do it on weekdays.
11th August 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed BCA so event management course is best or not.
29th April 2021, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA and now i am thinking of doing event managment course.
21st May 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do event management job after completing BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?