22nd March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?

Can I get a good job after completing my BCA course from Ranchi University?
Sir, can I apply for BCA if I have got compartment in Physics if 12th?
Sir, is there any problem if I had not taken Computer as a subject in 11th and 12th standard, will it harm in my admission process in BCA?

27th March 2015, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?

You have to pass your 10 2 then only any college will give admission. Those who have compartment in one or two subjects are also eligible for admission but they have to pass compartment exam to prove their candidature. Yes you can surely get job after completion of BCA from Ranchi University. It all depends on you skills to get a job in a software company. There are many companies in India who recruit BCA graduates for various posts. All you have to so is get your skill level up to the highest level. For BCA admission one needs to study Maths as a subject in 10 2. Therefore, if you have studied maths then don't worry about admission.

3rd April 2015, 05:08 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?

See if you have completed your Physics subject in 12th , then you can go for BCA in graduation . There is nothing to worry . Even though if you passed physics in Compartment , there is nothing to bother about. You are still eligible to join in BCA course. But , the college or university you choose to join in BCA course will plays a key role in getting jobs.

If Ranchi university is a Recognised one , then you are eligible to apply for many Government posts as well as Private posts
If the university is not a Recognised one , then you are not eligible to apply for many jobs in both sectors.

So, make sure that , whether the Ranchi university is a Recognised one or not..

15th April 2015, 12:23 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the norms of UGC, a candidate can be given admission in any university for any under graduate course if and only if he/she has completed he has passed 12th with all the subjects cleared successfully from a recognized board.

So, it is not possible for you to get admission if and only if you have not passed 12th successfully.

24th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 subjects and in computer science I have got 60 I had took science so would

16th September 2017, 05:12 PM
sapphire1

As you have failed in physics subject to take admission in any of the colleges you have to clear your physics exam after that you can apply for BCA course or any other course.

BCA stands for Bachelor in computer application. It is 3 years course and has a good scope.

Eligibility criteria for BCA:
Candidate should have 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

So, you have to clear you compartment first after that you can able to apply for BCA course.

There are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after BCA.
There you can also get good salary.

Some universities and colleges conduct their own entrance exam for admission. You have to score good marks in entrance exam after that you can easily get admission in best college and there you may get the job through campus placement.

20th September 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have given compartment exam of chemistry subject but I have got 60% in 12 board exam.Now there are so late to come my compartment result,and I want to join bca college this year.Is it possible to join the college.But I Think all college have started there college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?