8th November 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for Diploma student of Medical Laboratory Technology?

Hi Sir, I am doing Diploma course in Medical Laboratory Technology. After completing my Diploma, I don't know which are the courses available for me to pursue. I have done 12th and then studying this Diploma course. Please help me in this regard.

17th November 2019, 08:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Courses available to study for Diploma student of Medical Laboratory Technology?

Courses available to study for Diploma student of Medical Laboratory Technology is given below:-

1. Microbiology.
2. Parasitology.
3. Chemical Chemistry.
4. Immunology.
5. Serology.
6. Haematology.

Eligibility:

1. Candidate should have passed 12th from any board with a minimum of 50% marks.

2. The duration of this course is mainly 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?