12th September 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?

Sir,
Now I'm appearing in Diploma in Medical Lab Technology under State Medical Faculty of WB. I want to do Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course. Please let me know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
15th July 2016, 05:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?

Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.M.L.T) Course is a three years duration undergraduate Bachelor’s degree course divided into six semesters. The candidate after pursuing the course will be eligible to get the job of the laboratory tester in a hospital or a medical laboratory.

Eligibility criteria for B.M.L.T. Course :-

-The candidate should have completed 10+2 or the Higher Secondary course in the Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
18th February 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?

I am a student of ISC (Sc), appearing in 2017. Can I apply for BMLT course in W.B.? May I apply for JENPARH?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?