2nd April 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MA(English) after completing BA(Geography)?

Hello everyone, I want to know that can I do MA in English course as I am doing BA in Geography? I want to study English in my Master's but I am doing Geography Honours in my Graduation. So, please tell me immediately.

7th April 2019, 02:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MA(English) after completing BA(Geography)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to know that can I do MA in English course as I am doing BA in Geography? I want to study English in my Master's but I am doing Geography Honours in my Graduation. So, please tell me immediately.

Yes, you can study MA (English) after completion of the BA (Geography) in many colleges / universities in India.

Those candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree (graduation) or its equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to study the MA (English) in some colleges / universities in India. Duration of the MA (English) course is two years. Admission to the MA (English) course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination in some colleges / universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?