25th September 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that can I do this BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) course?

26th September 2018, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) being a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that can I do this BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) course?

Yes, you can study BE or BTech in Polymer Science & Chemical Technology course after completion of 12th science stream. Students seeking admission to study BTech or BE Polymer Science & Chemical Technology must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects. You have to appear for the entrance examination like JEE Main or entrance conducted by the university for the admission to study BE or BTech in Polymer Science & Chemical Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?