27th July 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th Science and I want to do MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) from Graz University of Technology. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  2. Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  4. Course structure and duration of MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  5. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  6. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4325 rank in PGECET?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  8. List of colleges and universities that I can get after scoring 710 in PGECET?
  9. Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?
  10. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 7390 rank in PGECET?
  12. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 249 in PGECET?
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 1195 in Civil in PGECET?
  15. Which colleges can I go at West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 5909 in PGECET?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 496 rank in Zoology PGCET?
  18. Which is the best college for me after scoring 5600 rank in PGCET exam in CS branch
30th July 2018, 04:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student?

You can not pursue MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student. In order to admission to the Master's Programme in Graz University of Technology, you must have completed a relevant Bachelor's programme or other equivalent degree program. Also You must have qualified in English Proficiency Tests such as IELTS/TOFEL/C1 Advanced.
31st July 2018, 02:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student?

As you said you are a student of 12th Science group so you are eligible to study M.Sc. in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering but before that you must be graduate from relevant stream.

Once you have graduated then only you can apply for M.Sc. course. For more details regarding admission and eligibility criteria you should visit to below mentioned link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?