11th October 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Printing Technology) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BE(Printing Technology) from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that can I do this BE(Printing Technology) course?

17th October 2018, 11:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Printing Technology) being a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BE(Printing Technology) from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that can I do this BE(Printing Technology) course?

Yes, you can study BE (Printing Technology) course, being a 12th science student. You should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board. Subject combination in the 10+2 should be Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry for the admission to study BE (Printing Technology) course. Admission to the BE (Printing Technology) is based on the entrance test. Therefore, being a 12th science student, you can study BE (Printing Technology) course.
17th October 2018, 09:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Engineering in Printing Technology Eligibility:

One should pass in 10th Plus two exam from recognised board or university with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects like chemistry, bio - technology computer science and Biology.
17th October 2018, 10:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for doing BE( Printing Technology ) course after 12th science:-

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognised board.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
17th October 2018, 11:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue BTech in Printing Technology:

The candidate must have passed and plus two exam from recognised board or university with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Along with one of the following subjects like chemistry, biotechnology, computer science and Biology.

The candidate must have minimum age of 17 years.
18th October 2018, 03:07 PM
mayank1610

Unhappy Re: Can I study BE(Printing Technology) being a 12th Science student?

I'm sorry to inform you but the college that you mentioned i.e. Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology does not offer B.E. in Printing Technology stream.
18th October 2018, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should have class 12th with PCM stream to apply for admission in BE (Printing Technology) course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam, which will be conducted by the concerned university.

You can appear for JEE Main or any other state level engineering entrance exam of your choice. Admission is purely on merit.
18th October 2018, 11:32 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Engineering in Printing Technology is an undergraduate Printing Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Printing Technology course is four years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Applicants should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

2. The minimum age of applicants should be 17 years.

As per my knowledge, yes you can study BE(Printing Technology) being a 12th Science student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?