29th January 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I study regular MSc(Information Technology) being a BSc(Economics) graduate?

Hello, I have done with my BSc in Economics Honours. Now, I want to do MSc IN Information Technology. So, I would like to know that can I study MSc with this specialization now in a regular mode? Please tell me immediately.

8th February 2019, 12:30 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I study regular MSc(Information Technology) being a BSc(Economics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have done with my BSc in Economics Honours. Now, I want to do MSc IN Information Technology. So, I would like to know that can I study MSc with this specialization now in a regular mode? Please tell me immediately.
Eligibility to study MSc Information Technology is given below:

Any degree with Mathematics or Statistics or Mathematical Physics as main or allied subject or

Any degree with Mathematics or Statistics / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics / Mathematical Physics / Quantitative Techniques as main or allied subjects

Therefore, if you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to study regular MSc Information Technology course.
9th February 2019, 04:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study regular MSc(Information Technology) being a BSc(Economics) graduate?

In order to pursue MSc(Information Technology) course, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Physics/Statistics/Electronics or equivalent with minimum 45% to 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech in the CS/IT are also eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?