5th October 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study ME(Computer Technology & Applications) in Shri Ram Institute of Technology for BE(CSE) graduate?

Sir, I have completed my BE with CSE specialization. Now, I am interested in Computer Technology & Applications. Kindly let me know I can do ME in Computer Technology & Applications in Shri Ram Institute of Technology? Is it possible for me?

15th July 2021, 04:08 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study ME(Computer Technology & Applications) in Shri Ram Institute of Technology for BE(CSE) graduate?

Yes, It is possible study ME(Computer Technology & Applications) in Shri Ram Institute of Technology for BE(CSE) graduate.

Candidate have to secure minimum qualifying marks in GATE examination.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of GATE examination to secure admission.

On the basis of GATE score candidate will be getting admission in this university.

Candidate can also visit official website for application submission.
http://sritgroup.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?