24th June 2018, 08:21 AM
Nandhu1996

Eligibility to study regular LLB for distance BCom(H) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom(H) from distance education. I want to study LLB course now. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to study regular LLB course? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

25th June 2018, 01:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study regular LLB for distance BCom(H) graduate?

LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course. The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course as per Bar Council of India.

The admission procedure varies with universities and colleges. So, kindly visit the official website to get detail for admission procedure.
25th June 2018, 07:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in regular LLB course. It is three year duration course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The admission procedure varies with institutes. So, you have to visit the official website of the institute to get detail for admission.
26th June 2018, 05:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a graduation level degree. This course has two types i.e., 3 years & 5 years course.

The eligibility required for studying 3 years LLB course is a graduation level degree in related subject with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

The eligibility required for studying 5 years LLB course is 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

Since you have studied B.Com you are eligible for studying 3 years LLB course. According to Bar Council of India the candidates who have studied 10+2/ graduation degree in distance/ correspondence mode are eligible for studying 3 years & 5 years LLB course.

The admission process varies based on the university. Most of the universities conduct their own entrance exams for giving admissions into the university. Few universities give direct admissions based on the previous years performance.

Some of the universities which offer 3 years LLB course are given below:

- Delhi University, Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Panjab university, Punjab
- Kurukshetra university, Kurukshetra
- MD university, Rohtak
- IIT, Kharagpur
26th June 2018, 07:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year course.

The common criteria to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination or to get admission on merit basis varies with university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after bachelor degree in distance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?