29th September 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I switch to Nagpur university after 1st year of BCOM from Mumbai university?

Can i switch to Nagpur university after 1st year of BCOM from Mumbai university

30th September 2022, 12:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch to Nagpur university after 1st year of BCOM from Mumbai university?

Yes, you can switch Mumbai University to Nagpur University after 1st year. But there is a less chance that you will be able to have a lateral entry in other university, you will have to search for colleges that take lateral entries.
30th September 2022, 12:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch to Nagpur university after 1st year of BCOM from Mumbai university?

°°° If you want to switch to Nagpur University after first year of B.com from Mumbai University then it is not possible because you have to complete your graduation from the same University.
So, you will have to take admission again in the Nagpur University if you want to complete graduation there but you cannot continue in the second year.
So, you have two options either to continue in the Mumbai University only or you have to retake admission in the first year in the Nagpur University.
30th September 2022, 05:00 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can. But the process will be quite long and may be tough too. You will have to file a request application with reason regarding your dropout. Later on after its acceptance you may have to wait for certain months to get all your documents back.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?