21st March 2011, 12:54 PM
prinzie

Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?

I am a student of Nagpur universitya and I have completed my 1st yr from here. I want to switch to Pune Universtyi. Is it possilble?

22nd March 2011, 02:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?

Sure that is possible. You need to get a transfer certificate from the Nagpur University. Then apply in Pune University. Make sure that you have good score so that its easy to secure admission. You may be questioned on why you would like a transfer.
21st May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?

currently i m in nagpur uniuversity studying b.arch in 1st year.... i want to change my college and also the university to pune..... what is the process and what should i do for this...?
3rd June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

is bcom honours available in nagpur university
19th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of nagpur university and have two backlogs one in 2nd year and 2nd in final year. can i transfer them to pune university
23rd May 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 nd yr b.com from pune university i want to take final year admission at nagpur university ?
14th December 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Maam, I am a student of Ba 1st year, in Nagpur University i.e.RTMNU . Is it possible to change my university from Nagpur to Pune for 2nd year ? What is the procedure one has to follow for it ?
6th March 2017, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

BA final year student of Nagpur University and want admission in Pune university. Which documents will I need?
26th June 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift to mumbai university after 1st year bba from nagpur university?
17th July 2019, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I switch to Nagpur university after 1st year of BCOM from Mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?