9th January 2023, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can l complete my incomplete graduation online?

I left my graduation because of my family responsibility but now I want to complete my graduation so could you please help me out for my email I'd is [email protected]

10th January 2023, 03:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can l complete my incomplete graduation online?

You can complete your unfinished degree online whenever and wherever you like by enrolling in one of the several online graduate courses offered by UGC-DEB-authorised universities. The one-sitting degree is one such program. With the use of this program, you can earn your two, three, or four-year degree in a single sitting.
11th January 2023, 12:45 PM
Tibia

To complete your left graduation course there are some rules that are made by university grant commission so if you fit into the rules than you will be eligible for completion of the incomplete course
You can complete your graduation only upto 4 years after you left the particular course after that you will again have to retake your course
Mostly all the undergraduate courses in the country are full time on campus course but if your course is an online or can be continued online that permission can be given only through the college, you will also have to submit a gap certificate with a valid reason for leaving the course in between .
If you fulfill the following criteria than you can continue your incomplete courses
11th January 2023, 05:04 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You can continue your incomplete degree online whenever and wherever you like by enrolling in one of the several online graduate courses*offered by UGC-DEB accredited universities. One such program is the one-sitting degree.*
11th January 2023, 11:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If you want to continue your studies and if the gap is not more than 5 years , then you can easily continue your graduation.
If the gap is more than 5 or 10 years , then you have to talk to the college authority and telling them the reason of discontinuation.
Although the chances of continuing the same course is bit difficult.
The other option you have is to start from scratch.
You can take admission in any university and complete the course online or through correspondence.
12th January 2023, 03:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can complete your incomplete graduation online, from UGC - DEB approved university.

Candidates need to make his decision wisely by choosing courses of graduation in one year from UGC recognised university.
13th January 2023, 09:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply in Indira Gandhi National Open University to complete your grdauation online.

You would need to visit the website http://www.ignou.ac.in/. After that click on " Fresh Admission under " Register Online". A new page will open, click on " New Admission " and then fill the registration form. Once done, submit it and you are done with your part.
14th January 2023, 06:14 PM
Ar_pit

Yes.

When you transfer to a new school, the units from your previous school transfer over as well. And if your new University approves of the classes you took from your previous University, then you can pick off where you left off.

Even if you were to drop out of your previous school and decide to go back to school to your new University, you will still be able to transfer over your units from when you were previously in school.
14th January 2023, 07:18 PM
Shantanubose22

You can find numerous online graduate programs offered by UGC-DEB-approved universities that can help you get your unfinished degree online anytime and anywhere. One such program is the one-sitting degree. This program helps you complete your two or three (or four) year degree in just one sitting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?