21st March 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Which career options are available in biology?

I am 12th students and I don't like maths but I have interest in biology. So, I want to know which options are biology for career?

21st March 2017, 05:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career options are available in biology?

Career Opportunities available for Biology background candidates:

There are many course opportunities available for Biology background candidates after successful completion of 12th Class with Biology. You may pursue any one of the following courses based on interests, skills that you have.

>> B.Sc in Forensic Sciences

>> Bachelor of Science in Agriculture

>> B.Sc in Agronomy

>> B.Sc in Food Processing

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Bio Technology

>> B.Sc in Nursing

>> BUMS

>> BHMS

>> BAMS (Ayurvedic) course

>> MBBS

>> Bachelor of Physiotherapy

>> Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
21st March 2017, 09:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

There are various courses which can pursue with biology after completing class 12. You can go for MBBS, Medical diploma courses, Certificate course, Bachelor's degree, Master degree, etc. You have to crack NEET exam to get admission in best medical schools and to get admission to Bachelor's degree you have to pass the medical entrance exam after 10+2.
21st March 2017, 10:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing your bachelor's degree in Biology there are many career scopes for you in both government and private sectors. For example after completing graduation in Biology you can become a Microbiologist, Pharmacologist, Physician associate etc. You can also become a Research Scientist, Soil Scientist, Nature Conservation Officer. You can also become a teacher in schools. So, there is nothing to worry about just start your career with biology.
22nd March 2017, 06:42 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th students and I don't like maths but I have interest in biology. So, I want to know which options are biology for career?
The best option for students who like biology is to pursue MBBS. Also there are similar allied health courses including dentistry, homeopathy, ayurveda etc.

Also there are options for paramedical courses like nursing, pharmacy, lab technician etc.

You can take zoology or botany as wel to get into forest departments and botanical sectors.

BSc. Agriculture is a course with wide scope now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?