18th January 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?

I got 63% marks in B.Sc Computer Science (Hons) including I & II year. 3rd result is yet to come. Is there any chance for me to get admission in Calcutta University? Or is there any other course i should try in the same University?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  2. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  3. Chances of getting a good job in reputed IT company after doing BSc Hons Computer Science from South Campus?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  7. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  8. Minimum marks needed to seek admission for BSc IT or BSc Computer Science in University of Delhi?
  9. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  11. Top 10 colleges for MCA full time course in Kolkata?
  12. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  13. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. Is the notification out for counseling for MSc in Computer and Information Science?
  16. Can I complete my BSc in Sikkim Manipal University? I am appearing in BSc computer science in Mumbai University
  17. Admission in BSc computer science after passing 12th?
  18. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
1st January 2015, 07:48 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?

For getting admission in Calcutta University there are entrance exams for respective courses. And as you have done B.Sc computer science then it is best to do M.Sc in computer science.

There are many other courses which are given below-
Master of Science (MSc) - Computer & Information Science
MCA
MBA

For these courses you have to apply for the entrance exams. For MCA there is a common exam AIMCET. And for MBA you can apply for CAT exam. If you will clear the entrance exam then on the basis of your score card you can apply for the admission in Calcutta university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?