9th November 2011, 09:43 PM
appy_

Chances of getting a good job in reputed IT company after doing BSc Hons Computer Science from South Campus?

i am doing bsc(Hons) Computer Science from south campus at the university of delhi, i am in first year right now..
what are the chances that i'll get a good job in a reputed IT company?

17th November 2011, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting a good job in reputed IT company after doing BSc Hons Computer Science from South Campus?

You can find large number of opening in IT companies. Most of the companies conduct recruitment on the basis of written test. The recruitment is purely on the basis of your performance in the written test. Some of the companies keep cut off for appearing to written test. Just prepare well and be confident, you will surely get in any reputed IT Company. If possible do complete your post graduation like MCA or M.Sc after B.Sc for better career prospects.
5th July 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a good job in reputed IT company after doing BSc Hons Computer Science from South Campus?

completed bsc computer science. is their any better jobs after doin such type of graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?