8th June 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College with 85% in 12th?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th and secured 85% marks. Now, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I want to get admission in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College. Kindly tell me with such percentage of marks, I will secure admission or not?

17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College with 85% in 12th?

You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned authority if you are looking for admission in bachelor of physiotherapy course. You need to score excellent marks in the entrance exam to get your choice of college or institute through counselling.

Just apply for the entrance exam when the notification is announced. Normally, the entrance exam is conducted by the university to which the institute is affiliated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?