21st March 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting seat of choice at AIIMS with 514 rank?

Tell me how much chance to get seat of my choice with rank 514 in entrance exam of aiims (including all 6 aiims) in general category??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting a seat in IIT after scoring 16003 rank in IIT in General Category?
  2. What aer the chances to get a seat in IIT after scoring 16003 in IIT JEE in general category?
  3. Will i get Jaypee institute after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  4. How should I get into AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?
  6. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  7. Chances of getting seat in M.Pharm in Hyderabad after scoring 1354 rank in PGECET?
  8. Can I get a campus seat or any government college after scoring medical rank of 62?
  9. Which are the top colleges under OU which I can get after scoring 514 rank in OU PGCET Biochemistry?
  10. Seat after scoring 87582 rank in AIEEE? Seat in Surathkal engineering college after scoring Karnataka rank of 1727?
  11. Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?
  12. Can I get a seat in government college after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  13. How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra colleges?
  14. Approximate fee for MBBS in Shadan Medical College?
  15. Do I have a chance to get a seat in M.Tech universities after scoring 54549 rank in GATE computer science stream?
  16. Any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in UP? My rank is 15000
  17. Is there any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 9200 rank in PGCET?
  18. Chances of getting a seat after scoring 4400 rank in APPG entrance exam? I belong to BC-C category
31st July 2015, 06:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances of getting seat of choice at AIIMS with 514 rank?

One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :

* The number of applications came for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?