7th February 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is Christ college a women college?

Is christ college a womens college or mixed college? I am still in confusion even after several feedbacks that is it a women's college?

8th February 2014, 10:31 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Christ college a women college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is christ college a womens college or mixed college? I am still in confusion even after several feedbacks that is it a women's college?
Hey friend,

I am not clear with College which you are asking for because you have not mentioned the exact location of the college as there are many colleges with the Christ College,but when i searched for,i found out that there is a Christ college in Banglore,which is seek that is the college which you are asking for.

According to that college it is Co-ed college,which specifies that both Men and Women will be studying in that college.There are many courses which are offered by this college such as Engineering,Law,Management course,Social Science,Physical Education.You can join in these courses according to your qualification which you possess.

ALL THE BEST
16th May 2015, 02:04 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Christ college a women college?

Christ University :: Bengaluru :: Karnataka is not women college.

Christ University is a private deemed to be university in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1969, it is managed by the priests of Carmelites of Mary Immaculate, the first indigenous Syrian Catholic religious congregation in India.

Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9100
www.christuniversity.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?