1st May 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?

I am doing bds... i am from middle class family... i want to know that is there any full scholarship availabel in abroad for mds or further studies or practice after doing bds?? pls reply

4th May 2015, 01:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?

No, I am sorry to say that there ain't any full time scholarships available to study abroad.

However, you can surely avail education loan as lots of banks now provide education loan at low interest rate.

Therefore, I would suggest you to try and avail education loan.
8th May 2015, 06:17 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing bds... i am from middle class family... i want to know that is there any full scholarship availabel in abroad for mds or further studies or practice after doing bds?? pls reply

There is no any such kind of Scholarship available for you but yes you can take education loan to study abroad. As there are many Banks that will help you to get the Education loan and at an easy EMI rates. So, i will suggest you to go for HDFC bank or the CITI Bank for the Education Loan.
16th May 2015, 05:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?

Yes there is scholorship for abroad studies as well in india also.
You can educational loan which is being common for new settlement of job,to do new business,to do further studies.
Or you do Md study you can take the help of concultancy.they will provide you better scope to do studies.they tell you the fee structure,tution fee,hostel fee, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?