9th January 2014, 01:34 PM
banerjee.arijit9

Colleges and opportunities to pursue Bachelor in Library after Masters?

I have done masters in english literature and now want to pursue bachelor in library. pls recommend me the colleges and opportunities...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Librarian job in government sector?
  2. Is bba better than b.com (programme)?
  3. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  4. What are the job opportunities for me after completing my 12th? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  6. What is the last date of B.Com distance admission?
  7. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  8. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  9. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science?
  10. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  11. Scope for diploma holders in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  13. How should I pursue M.A masters in forensic science? Names of the colleges in US and Europe that offer such programs?
  14. Where can I pursue my masters in Microbiology, South India?
  15. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  16. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  17. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  18. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
9th February 2014, 11:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Colleges and opportunities to pursue Bachelor in Library after Masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banerjee.arijit9 View Post
I have done masters in english literature and now want to pursue bachelor in library. pls recommend me the colleges and opportunities...
I guess you can't do bachelor degree in library after completing Master Degree courses. You already did master degree in LIterature. So you can't do Bachelor Degree course in library. So, I suggest you to do other Professional course or Higher degree courses in library Specialization.

You can do (MBA in library Management) course after completing Master degree course in literature course. For get admission for this course then you have to appear in MAT/CAT Entrance Examination.

The Admission for this (MBA in library Management) is based on the Entrance Examination score. So, Based on the Entrance Examination score you may get admission for MBA in library Management
30th September 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and opportunities to pursue Bachelor in Library after Masters?

i have complete b.a , (sub.Eng. literature,pol science,pub.Adm.)with 48%.and also complete m.a with pub. administration with 47%. i want to know that may i fill blis farm 2014.am i eligable. plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?