29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do after completion of graduation? ICWA or MBA?

I am a 3 year student and i am confused to choose best course/degree that i can do after completing my graduation.I want to know which course is best either icwa or mba in finance?I also want to each each and every detail of these course like how to appear in ther course,what type of entrence exams i have to face,what was the fees, how much time requried for completing these courses and after doing these course what type of job we will get and also the salary of both?

11th March 2016, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do after completion of graduation? ICWA or MBA?

MBA is a most popular option for graduates without any doubt but you need to secure admission in a good institution for a bright future. ICWA is a professional qualification which can definitely help you to get a job in banking and finance sector.

Hence, go for MBA if you are getting admission in a top college through exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?