19th July 2011, 04:32 AM
nagamanipriya

What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?

i has completed M.B.A. please advise me what is the procedure for ICWA and fees details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  2. Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  4. What is the fee structure to pursue ICWA? Is the foundation exam required? I have completed my B.Com with MBA
  5. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  6. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  7. Procedure to pursue ICWA/ CMA in Surat after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?
  9. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  10. Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done B.Com(H)
  12. How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?
  13. What is ICWA course fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  16. How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? What is the fee structure and the syllabus details?
  18. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
28th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?

i want to get admission in icwai currently i am pursuing mba in finance so please make me aware about this thing
4th August 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?

i had completed mba finance . now am interested to do icwa . how many years icwa course ?
8th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I had completed mba finance. now am intrested to do icwa.how meany years icwa course and what is the fee details.
8th August 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i had completed mba finance. now am intrested to do icwa. how many years icwa course,and fee details.
13th August 2011, 06:19 PM
malek basit

hello

Dear if you have complete M.B.A. then you the admission to ICWA-Inter, i.e the 2nd stage of the course then final.
There is also an articleship after ICWA-Inter.
You can check the other details on the web-site.

best of luck dear and study well.
13th August 2011, 10:34 PM
maninder15

Wink Re: What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?

u want to join icwa
it is cwa cost work accountant.
its belong to cost subject..
u will be cost professional..
mostily mnc and large companies demands cwa
its demands less than ca..
its belong to practical like
wht is cost of new production.
wht will be cost in future...
like dis...
i suggest to u ....
u shuold do either ca or cs..
if u want to icwa ..
u can search its web site on google
www.icwa.org.
hav a gud day............
14th August 2011, 12:43 AM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend ICWA is good option to you and it is a good decision here the course ICWA means
cost work accountant most of the MNCs are wanting cwas now a days the course details is

it is 2 years course
one is icwa inter and
second is icwa final
for more details please watch www.icwa.org.com

all the best
15th August 2011, 12:31 PM
saurabhkaushal333

plz check the www.icwa.org website
17th September 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Am Viqar Ahmad Khan and i hve done my grad now am doing M B A with finance from IIPM n my overall percentage is above 60% except 10th
Its my second sem n m thinking of joining Icwa sir tell me its gud for me or nt am a little bit confused Pls sir make me clear abt it so tht i can utilise my crucial time thre in icwa

thnk u sir...................Viqar Khan
30th September 2011, 10:32 PM
ANKIT050

What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?

u want to join icwa
its demands less than ca..
its belong to practical like
like dis...
i suggest to u ....
u shuold do either ca or cs..
if u want to icwa ..
www.icwa.org.
hav a gud day............

ankit
thanking you
1st October 2011, 12:48 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
AFTER YOUR MBA YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN ICWAI.
its good decesion , there are three stage
foundation
inter
final
AS you are a graduate student you can skip Foundation level & direct take admission in inter level.

The fees structure of Icwai are as follows..

good luck............
10th October 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any exumptions after completing the MBA in the syllabus of ICWAI
21st February 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam,

I am a MBA Finance degree holder, currently I am working and wish to write ICWA exam, do I need to take admission into ICWAI for the same? What is the duration of the course? What is the Fee Structure of the same? Can I study for the same at my home with book materials, if any provided by ICWA? Can I both Study and Work simultaneously? What is the scope of the same? Kindly help me with these questions of mine.
12th April 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Why we chose icwai for profession?
17th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, i have done M.com & MBA (finance), I doing job, but i am intrested to do ICWa but i am not able to attain your lectures and any computer courses, so please give me guidance is it possible to do icwa with self study?
sir, it is my humble request to you plz give me detail information, how can i do ICWA with job is it possible or not?
18th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Radhakrishna143

What is the procedure to join ICWA after
completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course? u want to join icwa
its demands less than ca.. its belong to practical like
like dis...
i suggest to u ....
u shuold do either ca or cs.. if u want to icwa ..
www.icwa.org.
hav a gud day............ ankit
thanking you
23rd November 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

im jagdsh i hve cmpletd my mba finance.i wnt to study icwa.so i need some infrmtion abt icwa.fee structure and duration,eligibility
6th July 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm nataraj i had MBA(finance).i have intersted to do ICWA.
IS there any way to do ICWA, without taking any lecturing ?
5th June 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA with hr as a major specialization and marketing as minor specialization.....can i go for a icwa or icwai...if yes please suggest me the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?