18th February 2023, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me BMS or BAF?

I have passed HSC now and I am confused which course is better and good for my future and which one is most scope full and made better job placement and sallary for my future...

19th February 2023, 02:19 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Which course is better for me BMS or BAF?

BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies) and BAF (Bachelor of Accounting and Finance) are both good courses, but they have different career paths and job opportunities.

BMS is a management course that covers subjects like marketing, finance, human resources, and operations management. It is a good option if you are interested in a career in management, sales, marketing, or administration. With a BMS degree, you can work in various industries, including retail, banking, consulting, hospitality, and healthcare. The average salary for a BMS graduate in India is around 3-4 lakhs per annum, but it can vary depending on the company and industry.

BAF is an accounting and finance course that covers subjects like financial accounting, cost accounting, taxation, auditing, and financial management. It is a good option if you are interested in a career in accounting, finance, banking, or taxation. With a BAF degree, you can work in various industries, including banking, financial services, insurance, and auditing firms. The average salary for a BAF graduate in India is around 3-5 lakhs per annum, but it can vary depending on the company and industry.

Ultimately, the choice between BMS and BAF depends on your interests and career goals. If you are interested in management and want to work in various industries, BMS is a good option. If you are interested in accounting and finance and want to work in the finance industry, BAF is a good option.
22nd February 2023, 02:40 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Which course is better for me BMS or BAF?

Salary wise BMS average salary ranges between 2.5L-3.0 per annum and BAF average salary ranges between 5L-5.5L per annum. If you have great interest in financing and accounting then only go for BAF otherwise BMS is a better option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?