18th February 2023, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronatical engineering course without entrance exam?

Hi sir I am intermediate student. I am interested in aeronatical course but I am join without entrance exam. How much pay the fees. And how much got rank in entrance exam. What that entrance exam.
Thanking you

19th February 2023, 02:47 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How to join Aeronatical engineering course without entrance exam?

Unfortunately, admission to Aeronautical Engineering courses in India is usually based on entrance exams such as JEE Advanced, JEE Main, or other state-level engineering entrance exams. These exams are used to evaluate a student's aptitude in subjects such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics, which are important for studying engineering.

If you are unable to appear for an entrance exam, you can consider exploring other options such as diploma or certificate courses in aeronautics or related fields. However, these courses may not offer the same level of depth and scope as a full-fledged degree program.

Regarding fees and rank requirements, these can vary depending on the institution you are interested in. I would recommend researching the specific colleges or universities offering Aeronautical Engineering courses to get a better idea of the requirements and costs involved.
22nd February 2023, 02:37 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: How to join Aeronatical engineering course without entrance exam?

Yes, anyone who has passed or appeared in class 12th with PCM or PCB as their main subjects with a particular passing percentage is eligible to get admission in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?