31st January 2016, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Which course can be done during under graduation in B.Com?

Which course is good which can done with under graduation in b.com? Can you please list me down the course and the details of applying? I need to ensure that I will complete all the courses along with B.Com graduation to get the job soon.

31st January 2016, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can be done during under graduation in B.Com?

After completion of your Under graduation in B.Com course, you can pursue your higher studies in M.Com course. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce are eligible to pursue Master of Commerce course. You can get direct admission in M.Com course after completion of your B.Com course. Some colleges/universities conducts an entrance examination and offers admission in M.Com course to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
1st February 2016, 12:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is good which can done with under graduation in b.com? Can you please list me down the course and the details of applying? I need to ensure that I will complete all the courses along with B.Com graduation to get the job soon.
There is good career prospectus available B.Com course. Being a B.Com student you can apply for the Master degree course such as,

- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MBA in Accounting and Finance
- Chartered Accountant
- Cost and Work Accountant
- Company Secretary etc.
2nd February 2016, 12:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its nice that you are interested to pursue for additional course along with B.Com. By doing Additional course along with B.Com will be help you to get good job. Since, B.Com is related to Accounting based course so I suggest you to apply for additional course the same specialization. You can apply for the course such as,
  • Institute Chartered Accountant of India
  • Institute of Company Secretary of India
  • Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy of India etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?