24th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do for graduation B.Sc, B.Tech or BCA?

Dear Sir, I want 2 know from you that which of the following is best option for me 2 complete graduation. I am confused what 2 do b.sc, b.tech or b.ca for graduation. I am still waiting for my 12th result and I had score 84% in class 10th. I'll wait for your reply.

27th May 2014, 11:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do for graduation B.Sc, B.Tech or BCA?

It is clear from your academic background that you are good student and quite concerned about your studies. Choosing the discipline of study is one of the most important criteria for success in life. This is because a wrong stream of study may not only bring downfall in your studies but also create a lot of difficulties later during employment. You need to choose your discipline of study after analyzing your strength, weakness, interest and comfort level. The above three courses mentioned by you have good scope if you can excel in them which is only possible if you are interested and comfortable in that field. So analyze your qualities and choose the course accordingly. B.Tech is having the highest job scope followed by BCA and BSc.
7th September 2014, 12:38 PM
Elasaran

Smile Re: Which course to do for graduation B.Sc, B.Tech or BCA?

For the above three course is graduation course. But u should think which is the best of how much marks and percentage in +2. Think abt ur family situation which one is k for me.

Now is in ur hand.
11th September 2014, 01:43 PM
poojamit
Member+

Default Re: Which course to do for graduation B.Sc, B.Tech or BCA?

You need to choose your discipline of study after analyzing your strength. With your abilities choose the course accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?