19th June 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in T.Y.Bcom correspondence after completion of FY and S.Y.Bcom form autonomous college?

Can I take admission in T.Y.Bcom correspondence after completion of FY and S.Y.Bcom form autonomous college? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to apply for the course? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?
  2. Can I get admission in SYB.Com correspondence after doing FYB.Com from regular college?
  3. Can I appear for TYB.Com exam before completing SYBCom exam
  4. How to appear for TYB.Com from university of Kalina? What is the procedure and document required for admission?
  5. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  6. Is it possible to get grace marks to get admission for SYBCom?
  7. Can I apply for an Education Loan if getting admission in Autonomous college for MBA?
  8. Professional courses to make a great career after s.y.bcom?
  9. ATKT TYB.Com examination form sale date?
  10. Can I appear for T.Y.B.Com exam after passing 12th from Mumbai University? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take direct admission in IPCC after TYB.Com
  12. Difficulties in finding job at Maharashtra if degree is done from an autonomous college? Is autonomous college advisable?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for defense if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering and 26 years old?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  15. Eligibility for admission in Autonomous Engineering college? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  16. Is it possible to take other courses while doing B.Com?
  17. List of the colleges affiliated to Anna university having EIE?
  18. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams?
29th June 2017, 06:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in T.Y.Bcom correspondence after completion of FY and S.Y.Bcom form autonomous college?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in third year of B.Com correspondence course after completion of your first year and second year B.Com course from autonomous college. You need to pursue complete three years B.Com course through regular or correspondence mode. Since, you have completed two years B.Com course through regular mode, I suggest you to complete your remaining one year B.Com course through regular mode from the same college.
2nd January 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in T.Y.Bcom correspondence after completion of FY and S.Y.Bcom form autonomous college?

Can I get admission to autonomous college after completing fybcom correspondence?
20th September 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I give FY and SY exams at one time by correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?