29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do BSc(Biotechnology) from Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the duration of this course. Kindly tell me the duration of this course so that I can apply for it.

1st August 2019, 02:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences?

BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences is full time 3 years duration course. To pursue this course, you should have passed 10-2 or equivalent examination with minimum of 45% with Science group (PCM/PCB) from a recognized board.
Admission will be on the basis of merit.
1st August 2019, 10:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences?

Course duration of B.Sc (Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences are of 3 years.

Educational qualification to study this course are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Physics, Biology and Chemistry as compulsory.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
2nd August 2019, 12:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences

The course duration of BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences is three years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Opposite Maruti Showroom, Delhi Road
Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?