29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Biotechnology) from Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

1st August 2019, 02:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility required to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences is that you must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology with at least 45% marks from a recognized institute/board.
Duration of BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences is full time 3 years.

Candidates are directly admitted on the basis of merit.

Official website: www.rimsonline.org.in
1st August 2019, 10:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Biotechnology) in Roorkee Institute of Medical Sciences are as follows:-
Candidate must be an Indian National.
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Physics, Biology and Chemistry as compulsory.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?