4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

6th August 2019, 10:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies?

The course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies are given below.

=> The fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies is Rs.43800 per year.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies is three years.
7th August 2019, 01:32 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies?

The duration of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies is 3 years which is divided into 6 semester.

The fee expenses Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies would be around Rs.48,800 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?