23rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BHMS in Homoeopathy University Jaipur?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BHMS course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Homoeopathy University Jaipur? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

26th September 2019, 07:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BHMS in Homoeopathy University Jaipur?

The course duration and fee expenses of BHMS in Homoeopathy University Jaipur are given below.

COURSE DURATION AND FEE EXPENSES

=> The total fee expenses of BHMS in Homoeopathy University Jaipur is ₹705,000.

=> The course duration of BHMS in Homoeopathy University Jaipur is 5 year(s) 6 month(s).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?