17th August 2011, 08:37 PM
swi2011

After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?

am i eligible for mba? if yes how can i prepare for it ? which are the top colleges in india for mba ? wht scope do i have after mba ? if i go for msc in biotechnology then wht are the career options? can i pursue mba in finance being a science student? wht is the difference between the syllabus of mba in HR,biotech , marketing and finance? i want to stay in india and dont wish to go abroad so would want to know the jobs opportunities in india.

25th September 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?

i am bams student am i eligible for mba in finance is it tough for me
15th January 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?

i am a bsc. graduate and along this i am doing a company Secretary course now i am totally confused that what should i opt for my best career.should i go for l.l.b or go for MBA. If i opt for MBA then in what field i should go whether i should go for MBA finance or go for HR. please mail me with your suggestions on my mailing id [email protected]. Thanku
16th January 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

what is a better mba in biotech or msc biotech?
5th February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B Sc and nw pursuing MBA in HR and Mktng.Am i eligible for net? and what subjects should i choose and study?
9th February 2012, 12:43 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello my dear friend,

Sorry,You are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completing your Diploma in Engineering.To apply for MBA course you must be completed Graduation. then only you are allowed to Pursue MBA course.You must be having at least 50% of marks from recognized university in Graduation and If you are belonging to SC and ST candidates then 45% of marks are enough.There is no age limit to apply for MBA course.Before that you must qualify in MBA entrance exams like CAT,MAT,GMAT,XAT,ICET,TANCET etc... then only you are allowed to apply for MBA course.Try to do MBA course from top business schools then only you are having chance to get good opportunities in the top companies with huge packages and You will be having chance to enter directly in to senior level management position but you must be done MBA from Top Ranked MBA Institutes.So,Try to get high percentile in CAT or GMAT entrance exams then only you are having chance to do MBA from top ranked MBA institutes in India and In the World.Indian institute of Management-Ahmadabad is the top institute in India and london Business School is the top Institute in the World For management education.
12th February 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

what'll be fees for mba in bio tech? how much year it takes to complete mba in bio tech?
24th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir\Mam

I am pursuing my regular MBA in Finance & marketing in final semester.my graduation is Btech.. Now i just want to know that which course is beneficial for me if i am doing job in Finance profile? Which course helps me in my future growth and that one i will complete with my job? Kindly help me by giving suggested answer.....
4th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

is bio student can do mba after bsc biotech? is there any difference bw bsc biotech and biotech?
24th April 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

after my B.Sc with biology...can i take admission in MBA (HUMAN RESOURSES)????Is it gud for my carrier???please suggest me....
5th June 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after MBA in biotechnology?and please tell me the fee details...
17th March 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student og bsc biotechnology .but now am fed up with biotechnology n now I want to do mba so pls suggest me which is best for me in mba finacr or hr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?