29th May 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law which is available in Jaipur National University? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?
  6. How many Diploma in Business Law seats are available in Jaipur National University?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Consumer Protection Diploma course in NB Thakur Law College?
  9. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  14. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in International Business Operation in IGNOU?
  17. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
15th November 2018, 11:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?

=> Jaipur National University is a private university located in the Jaipur district of Rajasthan, India.

=> As per my knowledge, Diploma in Business is a post graduation course and the duration of this course is one year.

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University is Rs 27400.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Agra - Jaipur Rd, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?