8th September 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University?

Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) from Assam Agricultural University. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 12:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University?

BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University is course duration of 4 years which is divided into 8 semesters.
Fee expenses is given below.

Year 1: Rs. 11,000/.
Year 2: Rs. 7820/.
Year 3: Rs. 7820/.
Year 4: Rs. 7820/.

Total: Rs. 34,460
11th September 2018, 02:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University?

Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc (Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University are as follows:-
Course Duration - 4 years
Fee expenses -
Year 1 - INR 11,000
Year 2 - INR 11, 000
Year 3 - INR 11,000
Year 4 - INR 11,000
So, Grand total - INR 44,000
12th September 2018, 11:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics & Farm management is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is four years.

=> In order to get admission in B.Sc in Agricultural Economics & Farm management course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of B.Sc(Agricultural Economics & Farm Management) in Assam Agricultural University is Rs.15400 per year.
12th September 2018, 11:58 PM
ASHLEY SARA

Course duration is of 4 years.

Several merit scholarships are awarded by the university to the students.Such scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as notified.Besides the university scholarships several other scholarships are offered by state govt.ICAR,DBT and other agencies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?