3rd September 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation) seats are available in Kruttika Institute of Technical Education, Bhubaneswar?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BE(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation) from Kruttika Institute of Technical Education, Bhubaneswar. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

12th September 2018, 07:43 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation) seats are available in Kruttika Institute of Technical Education, Bhubaneswar?

Kruttika Institute of Technical Education is a famous college offering different level degrees in different subjects from which BE in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation is one of them.

Bachelor of Engineering in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The number of seats available will vary based on the course. For BE in Applied electronics & Instrumentation it will be around 60.
13th September 2018, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation) seats are available in Kruttika Institute of Technical Education, Bhubaneswar?

Kruttika Institute of Technical Education

As per my knowledge, 75 BE(Applied Electronics and Instrumentation) seats are available in Kruttika Institute of Technical Education, Bhubaneswar.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Kruttika Institute of Technical Education
Khordha C-16 Duplex Baramunda Bhubaneswar Odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?