21st April 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) from Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

26th April 2019, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

BSc in Costume and Fashion Technology is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. This course is regarding fashion and costume designing, and it will equip the students with practical and professional know - how of costume designing.

The fee expense of this course is around Rs.39000. I am also giving you the university website link that is www.sigc.edu/
27th April 2019, 02:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

The duration of B.Sc in Costume and Fashion Technology in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is 3 years which is divided into 6 semesters.

The fee structure of the B.Sc in Costume and Fashion Technology is given below:

First year:- Rs. 13,500

Second Year:-Rs.13,500

Third Year:-Rs.13,500

Contact Address:-

Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
bus stand, No: 369 College Road,
Near Chatram, Teppakulam,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620002
27th April 2019, 03:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is given below.

=> The Course duration of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is three years.

=> The fee expenses of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is Rs.29800 per year.
27th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) from Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Course duration of BSc Fashion Technology and Costume Designing is three years full time in the Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli.

The total fee for the BSc Fashion Technology and Costume Designing is around Rs 39,000 in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. Students have to contact the college for exact fee details, as the fee details are not available in the college website.
28th April 2019, 06:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is full time 3 years, which is divided into 6 semesters. Tuition fee for this program is around Rs. 39,000/- per year. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course.

For details, you can contact the below mentioned address;

Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
Post Box No: 369,
Tiruchirappalli-620 002.

Phone/ Fax : 0431-2702797, 0431-2701453

Email id : [email protected]
30th April 2019, 09:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Course duration of the B.Sc (Costume and Fashion Technology) from Shrimati Indira Gandhi College are three years only,

1) The fees Expenses for the B.Sc (costume and Fashion Technology) are Rs.39000 per Year

2) For future details contact http://www.sigc.edu
30th April 2019, 02:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of B.Sc in Costume and Fashion Technology from Shrimati Indira Gandhi College in Tiruchirappalli is 3 years.

As per information available, Fee structure of B.Sc in Costume and Fashion Technology from Shrimati Indira Gandhi College depends on college.
Hence It is suggested that enquire about the fees structure by visiting the college.

Please find below the address details of the college:-

SHRIMATI INDIRA GANDHI COLLEGE
Post Box No: 369,
Tiruchirappalli-620 002.

You can also contact them over phone.
Contact Number : 0431-2702797, 0431-2701453

You can also send mail at [email protected]

you can also visit the following website for more information.

www.sigc.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?