21st April 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

Hello friends, I want to join Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli for studying BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

26th April 2019, 01:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli for studying BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the BSc Fashion Technology and Costume Designing course in the Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. Duration of the BSc Fashion Technology and Costume Designing course is three years in the Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th April 2019, 11:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

The eligibility criteria for a BSc in Costume and Fashion Technology at Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is that you must have completed 10+2 in an Art stream or in a relevant field from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the University details.

Address- Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
Post Box No. 369, Tiruchirappalli- 620002
Phone- 0431-2702797/ 2701453
Email Id- [email protected]
Website - www.sigc.edu
27th April 2019, 02:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to get admission in B.Sc(Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is 10+2 pass in Art stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website https://www.sigc.edu/# for more information.

Contact address:-

Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
bus stand, No: 369 College Road,
Near Chatram, Teppakulam,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu-620002
Phone number: 04312701453
27th April 2019, 03:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Sc. Costume and Fashion Technology or Bachelor of Science in Costume and Fashion Technology is an undergraduate Fashion Designing course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted in the Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli.
28th April 2019, 02:42 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get B.Sc (Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their higher secondary education from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% in Arts stream in 10+2.
There is no age bar to pursue this course.
Candidate may have to appear in entrance test followed by an interview to get admission in this course.
28th April 2019, 06:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli;

The basic eligibility criteria to pursue BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is the candidate must have passed HSC/10+2 level examination from a recognized board. Duration of BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course is full time 3 years. There is no entrance exam to get admission in BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) admission in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?