21st April 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) seats are available in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

Hello, I am planning to study BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

26th April 2019, 11:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) seats are available in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

The seat availability for a BSc in Costume and Fashion Technology at Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is 78 Intake.

I am also giving you the University details.

Address- Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
Post Box No. 369, Tiruchirappalli- 620002
Phone- 0431-2702797/ 2701453
Email Id- [email protected]
Website - www.sigc.edu
27th April 2019, 02:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) seats are available in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

The total number of seats available for B.Sc(Costume and Fashion Technology) seats are available in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is 45.

You can apply for the admission through the website https://www.sigc.edu/sigc-downloads-application.php.

Once you click on the above link, a page will open, click on " UG Application".

Take a print out of the form and fill it completely and submit it to the address mentioned below:-

Contact Address:-

Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
bus stand, No: 369 College Road,
Near Chatram, Teppakulam,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu-620002
27th April 2019, 03:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The total number of B.Sc(Costume and Fashion Technology) seats are available in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is 45.

Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: bus stand, No: 369 College Road, Near Chatram, Teppakulam, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620002
Phone: 0431 270 1453
27th April 2019, 05:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am planning to study BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

There are around 78 BSc Fashion Technology and Costume Designing seats available in the Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli. The applicant has to contact the college office for exact details on the number of seats available.
Those students who have passed Class XII from any recognized board are eligible to study the BSc Fashion Technology and Costume Designing course in the Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli.
30th April 2019, 03:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Around 78 seats are available in BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) at Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli.

you can also visit the following website for more information.

www.sigc.edu
1st May 2019, 11:47 AM
divyanshuktr504

Thumbs up Re: How many BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) seats are available in Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli?

Total seats are available for B.Sc. in Costume and Fashion technology at Shrimati Indira Gandhi College, Tiruchirappalli is 45. You can apply for admission on college website https://www.sigc.edu/sigc-downloads-application.php.

College Campus Address:

Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
Post Box Number- 369, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu- 620002
Landline Number- 0431-2702797/ 2701453

Best of Luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?