8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course which is available in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course duration.

10th September 2019, 10:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization?

The course duration and fee expenses of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization are given below.

=> The fee expenses of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is ₹131,500 per year.

=> The course duration of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is 4 years.
11th September 2019, 12:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization?

The duration of Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is 4 years which is divided into 8 semesters each of 6 months duration.

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is shared below:-

First year fee expenses:- Rs.1,31,500

Second year fee expenses:- Rs.1,31,500

Third year fee expenses:- Rs.1,31,500

Fourth year fee expenses:- Rs.1,31,500
11th September 2019, 02:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BTech in Aerospace Engineering at Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is a 4 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.132 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.132 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.132 Lakhs
Year IV - Rs.132 Lakhs

Total - Rs.5.26 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?