8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

10th September 2019, 05:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?
If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization but you should qualify in JEE Main and JEE advanced exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th September 2019, 07:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization?

The eligibility to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research organization is that candidate should have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The age of the student should be more than 18 years.

You may also appear in test like MHTCET conducted by institution for admission.
10th September 2019, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization?

You need to appear for the engineering entrance exams like JEE Main or any state-level engineering entrance exam according to the location of the institute. Admission will be on merit through entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

You will get admission at your choice of college or institute if you have a suitable rank in the entrance exam. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
10th September 2019, 10:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering is an undergraduate Aeronautical Engineering course. The required eligibility to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in this course is 60%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance so you should score good marks in the entrance to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization.
11th September 2019, 12:54 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization is on the basis of your scores in JEE Mains examination followed by counseling.
11th September 2019, 02:47 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification - Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

Age limit - No age limit

Entrance examination - JEE Main/Advance
12th September 2019, 12:37 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As to join a B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering at Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization, a student need to have +2 level studies in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with either from a recognized board. The student must have scored at least 45% marks in major subjects.

Entrance Exam: Students must appear and qualify in the JEE Main/ JEE Advance to get admission.

Contact Information:
140/6, Near Warje Chowk, NDA Road, Warje Malwadi
Pune - 411023
Maharashtra , India
Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?