22nd July 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BTech(Food Processing Technology) course which is available in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course duration.

25th July 2019, 09:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

The course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University are given below.

=> The fee expenses of BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University is ₹400,400.

=> The course duration of BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?